In the early 1990s, Argentina ruled South American soccer with two consecutive titles. But while its players became household names, its away uniform from that successful era never made it out of the uniform bag.
Taking inspiration from that unused uniform, this men's soccer jersey offers a modern interpretation of a classic that never was. A replica of the away shirt the current Argentina squad wears, it has a slightly looser cut and sweat-wicking Climalite for fan comfort. It's finished with a woven team crest on the chest.
2018 Argentina Replica Away Jersey
- Climalite wicks sweat to keep you dry in every condition
- A replica jersey is inspired by what players wear and features a woven crest
- Ribbed crewneck; Back neck tape
- Woven Argentina crest on chest
- 3-Stripes on shoulders
- Woven adidas Badge of Sport on chest
- Replica fit is made for fans and gives you room to move in the shoulders and body
- 51% polyester / 49% recycled polyester doubleknit